Sunday, June 14, 2009

RED FLAGS!!


So as I told you in my previous post I had met a young man that was mention worthy. Growing up I listened to my mom over and over agian say "theres a few red flags" when giving advice to my sister on men she was dating. In talking to my mother and gushing over my crush she with her amazing words of wisdom uttered those five words "theres a few red flags." I love my mom for this advice I think its hilarious and thanks to her I will always be able to recognize "those few red flags."

p.s.

the red flags wont stop me!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

YOu're my princess....my baby! I can't just let 'anyone' walk in & steel your heart. Plus, when you say things to me, I have an ability to see in the future...you crying with a broken heart & me comforting you with gritted teeth, ready to break his legs. I can just see you saying, "If I had only known."

Amanda said...

Ashley, I am glad that you are taking it in the spirit it is given. Mom just wants you to be prepared. I know the guy that you are talking about. He is a great guy. Red flags are not necessarily a bad thing, just something that could potentially drive you crazy and you just need to be prepared for them.

Darlene Swapp said...

Hey Ashley I think it's time for a new post! Miss you girlie.